The New York Bioenergy Association is supported by member dues and the voluntary participation of members in outreach efforts on behalf of the bioenergy industry. Please click on the "JOIN THE ASSOCIATION" tab to download a membership form.
Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual Membership for 2019
- Supporter* ($50/year)
Organizational Membership Levels and Dues for 2019
- Start-Up [limited to companies with less than 5 employees] and Cooperating Organizations ($100/year)
- Full Member ($200/year)
- Sustaining Member ($500/year)
- Members at all levels will receive the Association Newsletter, Alerts, Updates via e-mail and access to the Members' Area of the Association website, including our full archive of communications, position papers and presentations, as well as an invitation to the annual Membership Meeting.
- Start-Ups and Cooperating Organizations will be listed on our website, with a brief description of their work and a link to their separate websites. Two representatives of each Start-Up or Cooperating Organization will be on the mailing list for the Association Newsletter, and receive all Alert and Update messages.
- Full Members will be listed on the website, with their logos also appearing in the slideshow at the bottom of the website. Up to three individuals from a Member organization can receive Association e-mail communications. Members will be invited to participate in policy discussions of particular interest to their businesses or organizations.
- Sustaining Members' logos will appear in a special section of the Association home page, as well as on Association letterhead, meeting publicity, and other published material. Sustaining Members can designate an unlimited number of individuals within their organizations to receive Association communications, which will include all of the communications described above. Sustaining members have a standing invitation to participate in monthly Association Board teleconferences, and will receive all the materials sent out prior to those teleconferences.